If D becomes a failure, what's the key reason, do you think?

Andrew Fedoniouk news at terrainformatica.com
Thu Jul 6 20:48:30 PDT 2006

IMO of course,

Minimalistic D (v.1.0) should appear year ago or so (btw: it was perfect
time for D on the market).
As far as I remember at that time when I started doing Harmonia D was just
good enough for v.1.0 (compact and clean)

All new features appeared after ( inner classes and further ) a) did not
change picture in principle, b) did not expand
feature set dramatically, c) created impression of instability.

One year of D design more and it will be dead. Our beliefs in D do not
matter here.
Software market laws and psychology are that killers.

To D with love,

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainfromatica.com