Import concerns revisited

Lucas Goss lgoss007 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:00:42 PDT 2006

Sean Kelly wrote:

> Assuming you're considering any change as a result of this conversation,
> perhaps the details could be settled explicitly, either here or in a
> separate thread?  I think everyone has said their piece at this point,
> and it would probably help everyone cool down a bit if things wrapped up
> with a suggested plan, even if the plan is to not change a thing for
> reasons X Y and Z.
>
> Sean

Very well said. I think I see both points to the issue but sometimes an
argument comes up that doesn't really address what the problem is and
takes the topic off to discussing the same feature but a different issue
(sometimes even the same issue with just a different syntax or style).

Kris and Walter both had some good points, and a summation from Walter
of what he thinks should be done... BEFORE it's done would be nice.

Lucas