Import concerns revisited

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Wed Jul 12 00:49:40 PDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:39:31 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

> Bill Baxter wrote:
>> All I've heard in this discussion is proponents for these two changes, with the
>> exception of Walter, of course.
>
> There are a lot more D users than people who post here. I hear from them
> when I make a change that breaks their code, and they are rarely happy
> about it.

I can understand that. If I may be so bold as to say that you really ought
to telegraph your intentions in detail before implementing them. Especially
stuff which has the potential to break otherwise conformant code.

So ... what are you planning for imports and when might we see any changes?

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)