Import concerns revisited

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Wed Jul 12 05:52:16 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> Bill Baxter wrote:
>> All I've heard in this discussion is proponents for these two changes,
>> with the
>> exception of Walter, of course.
>
> There are a lot more D users than people who post here. I hear from them
> when I make a change that breaks their code, and they are rarely happy
> about it.

Assuming you're talking about 'private import by default'.

If you bold and highlight it in the change log and the general download
page I would think that would be enough. How hard could it be to stick
'public ' in front of ones imports? Especially since they can keep using
v0.162 until they make the change?