expanding phobos

llee llee_member at pathlink.com
Wed Jul 12 14:26:48 PDT 2006

I'm trying to access the following functions:
GetKeyboardState () and SetTimer ()
Neither of these functions are defined within phobos.
Trying to access these functions using std.c.windows.windows fails.
I tried searching Dsource.org to extend the libraries that come with
the standard D implementation. On the site I only found D file wrappers
replacing C header files. The problem is that many of these files depend on
others. Tracking these down in turn is proving tedious. Since I might have to do
this often, I'm asking for help.
Specifically I'm wondering if there is a way to update phobos itself.