Private visible?

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Thu Jul 13 08:28:45 PDT 2006

Lucas Goss wrote:
> Was there ever any resolve as to private being visible? I know Walter
> said he saw the value of private by default, but what about private
> being visible? It just seems to have dropped off the radar and I don't
> know if thats good or bad.
>
> Lucas

The discussion about private being visible is pending on some research
to be made about C++ accessibility rules. See this post and it's subthread:
In particular Walter said:
"Thanks for the reference. This rule, however, long predates Daveed's
involvement with C++. I want to do a little more research on this."

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student