How to implement parallelization well.

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Sat Jul 15 17:31:18 PDT 2006

Juan Jose Comellas wrote:
> The SIGUSR1 signal is the one thrown by D's garbage collector. In order to
> see the real segfault under GDB you need to execute the following command
> while inside GDB:
>
> handle SIGUSR1 SIGUSR2 nostop noprint

When should I run that? I ran it after the program crashed to no effect
and then I tried before starting the program and when i did that the
program did not crash at all (I suppose the second thread crashed).

Currently I'm using gdb like this

gdb path/to/program
(various commands to find in what state things crashed)