Proposal: Make imports private by default (...)

John Reimer John_member at pathlink.com
Mon Jul 17 09:09:43 PDT 2006

In article <e9g5nu$81k$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Bruno Medeiros says...

>Well, I happen to think that smokers take sole responsibility for the
>health risks of smoking. Do you also think that the fault of people
>getting fat eating at MacDonalds is MacDonalds's fault? :P

Hmm... You seem to be stubbornly refusing to see the point. Quite astounding,
actually.  Even worse, you entirely dismiss my point by craftily rephrasing my
own analogy in the form of a personal question that distracts the reader from
the intended conclusion.  What a slippery fish you are. You really should become
a politician. :)

Please go back and read my opinion again. No... wait.... on second thought,
don't bother.  I'm not sure it's worth netting you on this one. In this and
other posts, you've made it abundanlty clear what type of person you are.

You are willfully ignorant and stubbornly blind, impossible to correct.  As long
as you are so, you have no "wisdom" to share here (although, sadly, you may find
that others are still quite willing to gobble up whatever you expound upon).

I've said my piece.  I will not comment further.

-JJR