Broken code in 0.163

Cris central_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:50:44 PDT 2006

Any ideas why this code is broken in the newest compiler? The wgl functions are
not recognized. This is from the bobef's glee.d

I had a few more problems with the change of the import defaults but I've fixed
them. With the wgl function I have no idea what is wrong.

char *__GLeeGetExtStrPlat()
{
version(Windows)
{
	if (!_GLEE_WGL_ARB_extensions_string)
		pwglGetExtensionsStringARB = cast(PFNWGLGETEXTENSIONSSTRINGARBPROC)
wglGetProcAddress("wglGetExtensionsStringARB");

	if (pwglGetExtensionsStringARB)
		return cast(char *)pwglGetExtensionsStringARB(wglGetCurrentDC());