Proposal: Make imports private by default (...)

David Medlock noone at nowhere.com
Wed Jul 19 04:18:43 PDT 2006

John Reimer wrote:
> In article <e9j9tj$1m5b$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, David Medlock says...
>
>>Stewart Gordon wrote:
>>
>>>Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>><snip>

>>>Whose fault do you think it is that, after all these decades, McD's
>>>still haven't worked out how to make their products healthier?
>>>
>>>Stewart.
>>
>>The people with the money - the consumers where it should be.
>>There are plenty of healthier products around, but people use their
>>freedom to choose Miccey Ds'.
>>
>>-DavidM
>

> Yes, that's what drug dealers tend to like to point out too.
>
> -JJR

There is no corporation anywhere who can make you buy/do anything
without your say so(or government's assistance).  If any does you should
call the police.

Government on the other hand has the legal right to take your property,
lock you up, and make you purchase goods and services from specific
entities.  When you have them authority over something they keep it with
a deathgrip.

Drugs are actually a much thornier issue.

99.9% of the problem most people have with drugs are kids- which
ironically is a problem because they are government enforced
monopoly(yes there are private schools, but you still have to pay for
the public ones even if you don't have kids).

-DavidM