constness for arrays

xs0 xs0 at xs0.com
Wed Jul 19 08:54:39 PDT 2006

Craig Black wrote:
> Sounds like a great idea to me.  Easy to implement, improves correctness and
> performance.  What are we waiting for?

Personally, I'm waiting/hoping for Walter to see the proposal and say
what he thinks :)

I'm also wondering whether the "overwhelming" response to the proposal
is because
- I didn't write "proposal" in the subject
- it's from me (I used to argue in a bad way too much, I'm sure I'm
being filtered at least by some people :)
- it's so bad it's not even worth a comment
- it's so good everybody is already waiting for Walter to say yes ;)

xs0