ddoc suggestion

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at nospam.org
Thu Jul 20 13:21:08 PDT 2006

Currently, browsing the D docs on DigitalMars, I'd like to know whether
a page is updated recently. Seems the dates displayed are not "accurate".

Could this result from ddoc not "adjusting" the output file date?

What I'd like is, ddoc would set the .html file date to exactly what the
.d file date is, thus preserving the relevant piece of information.

(( If this causes problems with make or build, then we could cheat by
making the .html file date one second (or one minute) after the input
file date.))

--------

Unless this is done, it is very hard to browse the documentation when
searching for what's new or changed.