Is D 0.163 D 1.0?

Kent Boogaart kentcb at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 22 21:05:58 PDT 2006

I've only just joined in the D community and have quite a few suggestions to
make (and I believe they are all good ones). Whilst I don't want a 1.0
release to be held up by me - as important as I am :) - I would like to
understand how future D releases will handle breaking changes. For example,
will breaking changes be avoided at all cost a la C++ / Java or will there
be leeway so that the language doesn't evolve into a plethora of deprecated
APIs and bad practices to avoid (again, a la C++ / Java).

Kent Boogaart

news:e9usak$eag$1 at digitaldaemon.com...