General Problems for GC'ed Applications?

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Tue Jul 25 07:30:08 PDT 2006

I have no throne, Karen, but if you want to argue effectively with
people, repeating yourself just won't work.

If you don't believe I've addressed your comments, I'm sorry.  I believe
I have, in any practical and useful application.  I really don't have
the spare time to theorize about completely impractical cases.

Obviously, I'm only one person.  I'm just letting you know that you've
basically lost my interest.  You really shouldn't care about that, since
I'm only one person.

That said, if you've lost my interest or not gotten your point through
to me such that I have addressed it, it's not impossible that your
argument is unconvincing.  I suggest you strengthen it, if you don't (as
is clear) agree with any of my assertions.  There are many people who
prefer to deal in the practical and not the impractical.

Again, I'm sorry if you feel I've been condescending.  The only things I
said that could make you feel that are that I don't consider people who
have poor memory management people who should be programmers (I meant
that in general, and was not saying you did or did not have said skill)
and that I tire of arguing about what I feel to be impractical issues.

If I thought I was better than you, I probably wouldn't have spent the
time typing responses to you.  After all, my time (just as yours) is
valuable and I could be doing other productive things with my time, just
as you could.

In another comment in this thread you said, "according to those Unknown
guys here, its of no interest".  It is simply of no further interest to
me.  I've heard your argument, I stand unconvinced, and you have not
added anything new or addressed what I feel are flaws in your argument.

But, please understand, that is only me.  I really hope I haven't hurt
your or anyone's feelings.  It sounds like I have.

-[Unknown]