To Walter, about char[] initialization by FF

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Jul 30 09:55:51 PDT 2006

Indeed; this is the same situation as with XML transmission over the
web.  It contains a huge amount of redundancy, and compresses so well
that I've seen it do better than binary-based formats.

Although, I'm afraid that most of the time this compression isn't
necessarily automatic, and too often is not done.

-[Unknown]