Dsource zip downloads

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Thu Jun 1 07:39:18 PDT 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
>> As for the "download as a zip" - I'm not sure where that went,
>> probably gone
>> in an upgrade to Trac.
>
> Any idea why somebody might have felt that removing this feature would
> be an upgrade?
>
> It amazes me what lengths some people will go to to cut down on features
> in the name of upgrade.  Sometimes there's the excuse of reducing bloat.
>  But I can't believe that support for the view-source pseudoprotocol can
> be such bloat that M$ has decided to get rid of it.

Ignoring your tirade for the moment, I've figured out the Download as Zip
Archive issue.  Trac devs decided to give finer-grained control over what
dirs/files can be downloaded, and made the entire feature a configurable
option in the environment's .ini file.  Bindings Trac env was created before
this, so the option needed to be added after the upgrade.

So, for bindings, I've enabled trunk/* which will show the Zip Archive
download link in each of the sub-folders, such as your interest, win32.

hth,
BA