BCD XML 2 D (Hi Gregor)

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Fri Jun 2 10:44:36 PDT 2006

BLS wrote:
> Hi, Gregor,
>

>>No, GCCXML is sadly only an extension to the C++ parser.
>>
>>  - Gregor Richards
>

> Let us expect  for a moment that we allready have this  Java2XML Tool...
> then the question is :
> Is your XML2D Tool slick/flexible  enough (in the good old OOP sense) to
> generate usefull D code ?
>
> I am sorry about asking this question, but DSource is again not available.
> I am interested in a Java2D translator because it will boost all
> DWT/JFACE/DRAW2D efforts even if some manual work is still nessesary.
> thanks in advance,
> Bjoern

Unfortunately, it's actually very tied to GCCXML's output format, which
is a bit skrewy and therefore probably quite different from the XML
you're generating.  It would be possible, but not useful, to make your
XML-generator generate similar results, but bcd.gen makes bindings, not
ports, so it wouldn't help much :)

  - Gregor Richards