email client lib

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Fri Jun 2 22:08:45 PDT 2006

Sorry, I think I misread your message.  I thought you meant a known good
server software.

You can always use any single SMTP server you set up on a box to send
off emails, as long as the host is accessible.  You'll have to provide a
username and password if you want it to relay the message, though, to
someone else.

-[Unknown]