How do you think about the flooding of bracket?

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Thu Jun 15 10:06:37 PDT 2006

This looks like a good place for a code scanning tool. It would scan
code and at each "}" find what the matching "{" is coming from and if
their is already a label verify that it is correct, otherwise insert a
label. Might help catch incorrectly matched braces which is what I'm
guessing the "END label" construct is trying to do.