Nemerle

BLS lietz at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 17 09:18:43 PDT 2006

Hi Micro Wizard,
my apologies for beeing off topic.
what really picks on my nerves is that programming maniacs are not able to
have an eye  on
Time to market,
 TCO,
 QA.
In other words,
thinking like a software customer,
thinking like somebody who is responsible for a software company ( and his
employees),
thinking like somebody who is responsible for quality assurence.
>From this point of view the DOT NET framework has a lot to offer. and let me
say one thing more .

wish D has something compareable to the dot net framework.
bjoern
simple is ...

MicroWizard_member at pathlink.com> schreef in bericht
news:e6v6qq$ekd$1 at digitaldaemon.com...