import issue (i think)

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Mon Jun 19 04:52:41 PDT 2006

Does anyone know what causes the following error?

gdc -c input.d -o input.o -I../..
../../sdl/main.d:79: import sdl.main.std conflicts with sige.string.std
at ../../sige/string.d:2
../../sdl/main.d:79: import sdl.main.std conflicts with sige.string.std
at ../../sige/string.d:2
input.d:396: template instance cannot resolve forward reference
input.d:396: template sige.string.split(T,D) cannot deduce template
function from argument types (dchar[])
input.d:396: cannot implicitly convert expression ((split(T,D))((k))) of
type int to dchar[][]

the code in input.d compiled fine until i tried to move it to it's own
file but it was never in the same file as sige/string.d and that module
was imported along with sdl.sdl then to. I can show code if you want to
but is a bit unsure about what to show so if you are interested tell me
which parts is important.