Format of bugzilla posts in .bugs

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Mon Jun 19 17:56:22 PDT 2006

Frank Benoit wrote:
> Is it possible to reformat the header of the posts so that it takes less
> lines or put the whole header at the end of the posting?
>
> In every post I have to scroll half a page. Not really a problem, but
> perhaps this is also annoying for other people?

The header size doesn't botter me much. But the fact that the submitter
name doesn't appear, and one has to decode it from the email, does annoy
a bit. That's something that could be improved

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student