Pyd

Kirk McDonald kirklin.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:46:40 PDT 2006

I just did the initial import of Pyd:

http://dsource.org/projects/pyd/browser/trunk

Be warned: There are still some rough edges that need smoothing out, and
it is barely documented. (Though I have been pretty good about putting
in ddoc comments.) I also haven't thoroughly tested everything, so if
anyone spots some bugs, I'd be interested to hear about it. It is also
somewhat fiddly to build, requiring the use of various bits and pieces
that are scattered here and there; maybe I'll write a "how to build"
guide at some point.

In the easiest case, get David Rushby's Celerid (see the readme.txt
file), replace its python.d with my python.d (included in Pyd's "header"
directory), edit the build.bat and build_ddoc.bat files to give them
your appropriate PATH info, and you should be good to go. I haven't
bothered with a Linux solution yet as DMD can't compile dynamic
libraries in Linux. I am very interested in adding this support once
that has been fixed.

-Kirk McDonald