Thoughts about modules

Andrei Khropov andkhropov at nospam_mtu-net.ru
Tue Jun 27 15:18:40 PDT 2006

Bruno Medeiros wrote:

> I'm betting he means being able to import a module in a way that it's names
> (entities) are available only as fully-qualified names, and so the base names
> are not "imported" to the importing module namespace/scope. It's the FQN
> import.
>
> Andrei, (and others) if you want to check out some previous discussion on
> this matter:  http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/28423.html

Yes, you're right.
 Thank you for the link, I'm quite new to D so I haven't already read all the
40000+ newsgroup messages huh :-).

Basically your message is similar to mine in its subject but is much more
detailed.

But anyway, as far as I can see Walter's opinion is unknown.
 Is he satisfied with the present situation?

--
AKhropov