the inline assembler

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Tue Jun 27 18:27:44 PDT 2006

llee schrieb:
> I'm trying to read keyboard events through dos services.
 > If it's possible to access these services on the win32 platform let
me > know.

why do try to use dos interrupts - what speaks against phobos functions?

(i think) you can only use dos services (realmode emulation on top of
win-api) within an real 16bit dos programm - and the D compiler/linker
doesn't produce such exes

pure win32 programs (dmd compiled ones) cannot call dos interrupts
neither can read ports or something like that

from which type of program you are trying to receive keystrokes?
window or console program?

ciao dennis