Compiler construction tools?

Joey Peters dragonumber7 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:34:13 PDT 2006

Are the following available yet:

Lexer generator, Parser generator, Graphics library; preferable all
simple and dandy, working 100%, and fast. Perhaps even developed along
the lines of compatibility with each other (lexer and parser).

-- bg info --

I was going to use this to try and make a virtual aether. Science is
trying to prove this new aether but Einstein said it was "stupid" in his
special theory of relativity. However, it is a special theory.

In this virtual ether, I wanted to make scripts that define the
properties of singularities operating in a time space configured by
mathematical formulas. If visualized, this throws graphically stunning
effects such as different types of fractals...

I am not smart enough to make these tools myself. I barely have an idea
how to start this project or how the procedures must look like. I was
thinking along the lines of logic shapes and defining how they are
"mutilated" in a custom language. It is for my artistic side, to make
some dandy looking fractals that nobody has seen before (in such a
pattern etc).

JavaScript or existing tools worth embedding, are all too slow. I wanted
a compile time fractal generator to improve in rendering considerably.
Rendering fractals or virtual singularities on such planes requires a
lot of processing power even for something as simple as a mandelbrot.

The difficult part, is interpreting the code, and dynamically allocating
programming in memory and setting the PC there. This will require some
assembly...

I may just wait another 6 years with this though due to some mental
conditions I've been having.