Unit testing

noteventime at gmail.com noteventime at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:13:08 PDT 2006

Hello,
I've been using D for two weeks or so now, coming from C++. The only thing
currently forcing me to stay with C++ is the lack of a real unittesting.
I have been trying to create one myself but unfortunately D lacks a few
features to create one, something like javas annotations, (/me ducks) C/C++s
preprocessor or something similar to VM/Scripting languages reflection
support, I've heard better reflection support is on its way, but I'm not sure
it's more than just rumors.
Just saying what is holding me, and probably a few others, from using D.
Is there better unittesting/something that would enable the creation of a
framework on its way?