What on earth is std.windows.d?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 08:49:39 PST 2006

Don Clugston wrote:
<snip>
> I believe that legal issues prevent redistribution of the Windows SDK,
> but at least we could use the public domain files from the w32api project?
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mingw/w32api/#dirlist
<snip>

I'm a little puzzled over the whole licensing issue.  What are these
third-party editions of the Windows headers if they're not derivative
works of the original?  What are the Windows headers that come with DMC,
for that matter?

And how much can we do that counts as fair use, anyway?

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.