When was DocComments last gone through?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 09:51:23 PST 2006

http://www.wikiservice.at/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DocComments

Some of the stuff in there is about a year old, and yet still waiting to
be dealt with.

And some of the comments are straightforward corrections that can be
implemented in minutes or even seconds, so as far as I'm concerned
there's no excuse for having not done something about these by now.

OTOH corrections posted on these 'groups are sometimes quick to make it,
but at other times they fall on deaf ears as far as I can tell.

I have some more issues with the documentation to report, but I'm not
sure where it would be best to report them.

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.