wikiservice.at or prowiki.org?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 10:03:47 PST 2006

Wiki4D is accessible via URLs in two very different domain names:

http://www.wikiservice.at/wiki4d/wiki.cgi
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi

I've been using the first of these, probably because it was the first
one I discovered and it just stuck that way.

Both are identical and equally up to date AFAICT.  And the homepages

http://www.wikiservice.at/
http://www.prowiki.org/

are very different, so it doesn't look like a simple case of two domains
aliased to one server.  So why the two addresses?

Is either of them the "preferred" one?  Or are they set up for faster
access in different geographical locations?  Or what?

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.