Bools reloaded

Oskar Linde olREM at OVEnada.kth.se
Sun Mar 5 01:59:02 PST 2006

Miles wrote:

> (your KNode is breaking threads!)

I apologize. I didn't notice that KNode put a single group
followup-to-header instead of keeping cross-posting (I assume this is what
you are referring to). I will remove the follow-up from this post, but I
think KNodes behavior is correct. It is stupid to keep cross-posting this
discussion on the two probably most read D newsgroups.

> Oskar Linde wrote:
>> Also, not allowing ^ for bools would mean that code that reads a^b today
>> would have to be rewritten as:

> Err... what you want is just: a != b

That's right. I somehow overlooked that. :)

/Oskar