D on WinCE / Windows Mobile and PalmOS

Tam Hanna Tam_member at pathlink.com
Fri Mar 10 09:29:21 PST 2006

Hi,
sorry for the empty message before, but I dont yet understand the interface.

Anyways, I do development for the Palm OS in C and can only tell you one thing:
the GUI support of the language is totaly irrelevant on the platform.

The OS itself includes resource files into the shipping PRC and you pass those
resource 'entries' to OS functions to invoke GUI operations.

Best regards
Tam Hanna(Tamog AT gmx DOT at)

Tamoggemon Software
http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com