Interesting language comparison article

Tom Tom_member at pathlink.com
Mon Mar 13 06:50:35 PST 2006

In article <dv2gj0$169t$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Walter Bright says...

>http://www.cabochon.com/~stevey/blog-rants/tour-de-babel.html

I think it's wiser to use just a subset of C++ features (the good and useful
ones)  than to make fun of or utter than you hate the language. I do also
dislike very C++ things and also hate other languages (as Perl for example). But
I know they could be useful if wisely used. In the same way I actually love D, I
do also miss features that it lacks (e.g. constness) and not because of that I
stand against it. IMHO that article is more making fun of languages with which
the author doesn't like than anything else.

Tom;