Interesting language comparison article

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Tue Mar 14 20:33:38 PST 2006

It's an interesting article with some quotable tidbits, but that the
author ended by praising Ruby with such enthusiasm made me skeptical of
his earlier claims.  I also thought it was a bit odd that his section on
Lisp was really a section on Emacs.  About the only conclusion I could
draw is that "Emacs is awesome and the tool of uber gurus, and Emacs is
tightly integrated with Lisp, therefore Lisp is uber cool but also only
for uber-gurus."  And even that's a stretch.

Sean