D vs Java

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Mar 19 12:33:49 PST 2006

And that's assuming you can use that specific version of the runtime
with the specific version of the Java program you want to use.

Otherwise it's another 16 megabytes.  And the large updates you're
always prompted to install.

Unpacked it's significantly larger, but I realize most people these days
don't care if their simple text editor requires 200 megabytes of hard
drive space.

-[Unknown]