What's happening at dsource?

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.dot.org
Mon Mar 20 06:33:58 PST 2006

Don Clugston wrote:
> I notice everything at dsource has been changed over to Trac. Which is
> great, except ... most of the projects don't have Trac set up for them
> yet. Even as project admin, I don't seem to be able to do anything about
> it.
> Specifically, how can I get my MathExtra project visible again? With a
> dozen commits in the last week, it's most definitely not abandoned!

Two things are happening:

1.  I'm compiling stats that will show a project activity level - thus weeding
out the inactive / dormant projects.  Your MathExtra project will certainly
fare well with recent commits, and should be higher on the project list than
the dead ones.

2.  I was waiting on creating some Trac environments for all of the projects,
because I want to weed out some of the inactive ones.  I hadn't received a
request to make a MathExtra Trac env, but maybe I hadn't asked specifically -
the http://trac.dsource.org/ beta was a few months long, but you may not have
seen the original notice.

I'll get it set up soon.  (Storms knocked out our T-1 this AM)

BA