Support for C header files in D

Lionello Lunesu lio at remove.lunesu.com
Mon Mar 20 08:20:46 PST 2006

Thanks, that's a good point you mention there. People will indeed expect it.
If you allow DMD to "import" header files, then that'll be something you're
stuck with forever.

However, a C header file could be converted into a D header file, I suppose.
I guess that should be possible in a manner similar to the way dmd creates D
header files from D modules.

L.

Note that I'm not talking about C++ header files. That would indeed be too
complicated, and useless, since there's no standard C++ ABI to support.
(right?)