Need any help?

Walter Bright newshound at digitalmars.com
Fri Mar 24 11:44:08 PST 2006

"weijiajun" <weijiajun_member at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:e00077$bqn$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> Hi, I am a CS graduate who really likes development and have really
> started to
> like D.  I am a student of Chuck Allison and when I was discussing some
> things
> with him he said that I should come here to the newsgroup to see if there
> are
> any items that you want added to the library that you would like help with
> or
> anything else of that nature.  Just let me know.

Great to have your help. To get your feet wet with an easy project, one
productive use of time is to go through the Phobos runtime library
with -cov, and add unit test cases until there's 100% coverage. There's also
going through various linux .h files and creating D imports for them. For a
(much more) challenging task, the DWT ports can use any help they can get.