DSP, FastCGI: Clearsilver

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.dot.org
Fri Mar 24 14:52:32 PST 2006

Marcio wrote:

>     For the people doing DSP (D server pages) and/or FastCGI for D:
>
>     You may want to look at Clearsilver
> http://www.clearsilver.net/docs/template_basics.hdf
>
>     It is used by trac http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/
>
> marcio

hrm, I'm pretty sure the Trac devs are planning an exodus from Clearsilver, to
something like 'kid' or other templating system.  It could still work for D,
but the Trac guys are some smart dudes, and probably have some reasons for
abandoning CS in favor of something else.  BTW, I'm not sure if 'kid' is
Python-centric or not.  Gotta go do some homework.

BA