[OT] Code Comments

James Dunne james.jdunne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:08:52 PST 2006

Dave wrote:
> In article <e0195e$2a57$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, pragma says...
>
>>In article <e003do$fee$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Brad Anderson says...
>>
>>>http://www.thedailywtf.com/forums/65091/ShowPost.aspx
>

> That's it - I'm outta-here for the day. I think I must be hallucinating. It's
> been a long week and, well, that probably just made for a long weekend too.
> Thanks. OTOH, I do feel better about my level of professional pride now. <g>

Think that's bad?  Just a few days ago, we asked one of our content
providers to provide a sample XML metadata feed on their products so we
could test-load them into our system...

So we check out the FTP folder after the meeting and find a Word
Document with "XML data" copy/pasted directly out of Internet Explorer's
view of the file... complete with underlined '-' tags throughout.

--
Regards,
James Dunne