COFFIMPLIB help

Robert Atkinson Robert.Atkinson at NOSPAM.gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:57:18 PST 2006

J C Calvarese wrote:
> In article <e0adqc$dsg$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Robert Atkinson says...
>> I'm having trouble with COFFIMPLIB in windows, I've run it on
>> gtk-win32-2.0.lib, but the resulting .exe keeps wanting to link when
>> running against gtk-win32-2.0 (not gtk-win32-2.0.dll).
>>
>> Am I missing a flag required?  Anyone successfully got COFFIMPLIB
>> working with D?
>
> I haven't actually tried using it.
>
> Have you tried the instructions? It lists what the switches are.
> http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/coffimplib.html
>
> jcc7

Following the instructions to the letter, when I use the -v switch, the
pretty output shows that coffimplib is stripping the .dll off the
library (when opening in a hex editor, the library internally has the
.dll extension)

Seems to be a bug... if no one has any idea I'll forward this to Walter...