(mostly) Windows Free

pragma pragma_member at pathlink.com
Tue Mar 28 11:31:52 PST 2006

I just wanted to put up a friendly post here thanking everyone who put their
two-cents in, when I asked about Linux distributions some time ago.  Thanks to
events, mostly beyond my control, I am now rebuilding two of my development
machines at home using Debian as their operating system.

(Details: http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8581)

It hasn't taken very long at all to adjust, and I already have the DMD toolchain
running on my laptop (thanks Walter).  I'll post again after I try getting the
AMD64 version to run on my desktop, as I'm eager to see if there are any issues
with DMD and/or GDC in that environment.

- EricAnderton at yahoo