Thunderbird ain't perfect, either

Charles noone at nowhere.com
Wed Mar 29 12:32:45 PST 2006

 > I'm lost here. I happen to like Thunderbird's search, and I don't know
 > what X1 is.

http://www.x1.com/

Its like a google desktop search - Ive heard good things about it.
Yahoo desktop search ( http://desktop.yahoo.com/ )  uses the X1 engine.

OT : I have a subscription to yahoo music , and i was searching for 'the
  clash' but had typed 'teh clash' , and it came up with 0 results, i
thought how indicative of yahoo's search :S.  I canceled the service.

OOT: I just realized thunderbird highlights misspellings as you type,
pretty cool!

Charlie