French D programmers ?

Rémy Mouëza Rémy_member at pathlink.com
Thu Mar 30 02:18:00 PST 2006

In article <e0f9jn$1641$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, BLS says...

>the may be most important point...(forget to translate)
>That is why D will find friends in france.

I have tried to convince some (programmer) friends to have a look at D. They
often say it seems to be an interesting language, but stick with their favorite.
However, it was quite the same situation 3 years ago when I discovered Python.
It's difficult to change to another language, one has got to learn a new way of
thinking, find new habits, learn new idioms, etc... but it seems that we are not
all equal in front of changes.
And trying a new language does not mean to adopt it as a new religion, it just
helps to enlarge one's vision of programming. It's also difficult to make it
understood...