Windows woes

Sai Sai_member at pathlink.com
Fri Mar 31 13:01:53 PST 2006

I used browser appliance only when I need to do lengthy high-risk browsing. Even
though it needs huge chunk of memory (256MB out of 785MB) and is definitely slow
than native IE, its worth the security.

However for quick and safe browsing, I use Firefox natively with NoScript
extension. Its works well for me. Until now I have no complaints in either case.

Sai

In article <e0k4ha$gkk$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Lars Ivar Igesund says...