Missing version(Unix). Again.

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon May 1 00:55:12 PDT 2006

So, just fixed another "bug" that was using version(linux).
i.e. it worked just fine on Darwin too, if it had compiled.
What will it take for DMD to support the portable modules ?

The current situation is not very good. GDC 0.17 is missing
the std.c.linux.linux due to a slight oversight, but why is
DMD missing the std.c.unix.unix module ? Or version(Unix) ?

It's been requested (and needed) for several years now :-(

All it needs to be doing on DMD is import std.c.linux.linux,
even if it is currently being neatly autogenerated on GDC...

I'm just tired of making these dual-platform -> cross-platform
And just like "printf", this is breeding some bad D practices ?

Pretty please, add "std.c.unix.unix" and version(Unix) to DMD.
--anders

--
Elwood: Ah... what kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh we got both kinds. We got Country, and Western.