Today the Hobbyist, Tommorow, The World!

nick nick.atamas at gmail.com
Tue May 2 21:02:51 PDT 2006

Justin - I will come up with a simple layout as a plain html/css
template (give me a couple days). Then, if the layout looks good to you
and others, we can have a go at using that with the wiki4d template
system and see what that produces.

I assume the wiki4d template is just an HTML page with some sort of
<?php insert snippet of content here?> type tag.

> We can make further changes as well. The template system seems to be
> pretty flexible. I think my problem is a lack of imagination.
No need to be imaginative. Webpages should not be original; they should
be informative and have the appearance of your "normal professional
webpage".