Today the Hobbyist, Tommorow, The World!

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Wed May 3 09:30:21 PDT 2006

jcc7 wrote:

> Also, the color scheme seemed a little dark to me, but that's probably more of a
> statement about my personal taste than a criticism of what you've done.

Personally, I prefer dark color schemes.  For example, one of my
favorite websites is http://arstechnica.com and I use the toggle button
in the upper right to view the "white on gray" scheme instead of the
default.  I agree that such schemes tend to "pop" a bit less than
brighter ones, but they also make for less eyestrain.  Ideally, a
website should offer both as options as Ars Technica does.

Sean