Today the Hobbyist, Tommorow, The World!

Deewiant deewiant.doesnotlike.spam at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:28:19 PDT 2006

nick wrote:
> Ah... interesting point. I thought I made the visited links the same
> color as regular links.

This is considered bad design: visited links are incorporated into browsers for
a reason.

If you meant only the menu, instead of site-wide, then I'd say that's OK,
though: I find it only really matters when you have in-text links with differing
text but the same target location.

True purists would probably still whine, but even I draw the line somewhere. <g>

> Again, thanks for the input. I'll try to fix all that later tonight.

Not a problem.

By the way, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask; you seem to be
doing fine by yourself, so I'm craftily using you to fix the site's design to my
own specifications <g>, but if you have any ideas of your own that you have
problems with or whatever, I can mess around with the template as well.

What browsers are you testing with?