D Online Presence

nick nick.atamas at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:48:26 PDT 2006

Tydr Schnubbis wrote:
> nick wrote:

>> http://hcoop.net/~natamas/d/template.html (improvements pending)
>
> Somehow I think this one looks a lot better.  It was posted in another
> thread:
>
> http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mockup5ey.jpg
>
> It's simpler and I like the colors better.
That's not a layout. It's a JPEG. It is not possible to implement that
JPEG in HTML without relying heavily on tables (I only use one table).

The colors issue can be addressed. I will provide a light and dark skin
for my layout (switchable in firefox/safari). Give me an hour or two to
create a light variant. We can default the site to the light variant if
Walter decides that's a good idea.

> And maybe dprogramming.com could become the address?  Probably wouldn't
> hurt to ask.
That is a good idea; we could ask. On the other hand, digitalmars.com/d
is already a top hit on google.